Do you often get angry without reason? Is your health continuously deteriorating? Are Nightmares scaring you? Wait for a minute and think why?
In our Last discussion “Black Magic- Are you Scared”, we discussed the vicious effect of ‘Kaala Jadoo’ popularly known as ‘Black Magic’. Though it’s a never-ending topic because of the difference in opinion and belief of different people, but those who believe in Black Magic also understand that there are some specific symptoms of the Magic.
We live in the world of technology and leading a very busy life; often struggle to take out time for ourselves and tend to become irresponsible and ignorant towards ourselves, especially towards our health. Are any of your family members, relatives, friends or yourself facing some specific health problem from a long time? Despite seeing the Doctor and remaining under medication, you are not witnessing any change? Are medicines not healing your problem?
These may be some of the symptoms of Black Magic. While black magic or Kaala Jadoo is done for specific purposes, thus there are endless symptoms of black magic. The effect is also dependent upon the power and force with which it is been inflicted upon the person. But if you are experiencing any of the below-mentioned problems, you may certainly want to see a ‘Tantrik’ (Spiritual healer) or chant some ‘Religious Mantras’ yourself to get rid of the vicious effect.
Symptoms of Black Magic:
- Unreasonable extreme weight loss or gain
- Terrible headaches
- Eyes turning grey or Blindness
- Insomnia or fear of sleeping or oversleeping
- Depression or unnecessary Negativity
- Excessive tears
- Irrational anger, irritation or emotional imbalance
- Unexplained infertility or miscarriages
- Speech Problem and lack of confidence
- Change in appearance like hair loss or skin darkening, etc.
- Occurrence of nightmares
- Rash behaviour and forgetfulness
- Not able to recall moments or incidents of life
- Change in voice and hearing problem
- Sudden indulgence into excess alcohol, drugs, violence, etc.
- Paranoia (delusions that someone is watching or following you)
While Science may have an explanation to each of these conditions, but if you are tired of seeing doctors and haven’t got the fruitful result then this is the time to visit some spiritual healer /Tantrik/.
Meanwhile, the simple steps you can follow are: visit the temples/Pooja Sthals too frequently. Keep on chanting the ‘Hanuman Chalisa’, Gayatri Mantra, Maha Mrityunjay Mantra, etc.
Always wash your feet, before going to bed. Make sure to chant the complete Hanuman Chalisa until you fall asleep. These are some of the simple yet effective “TONAA” to reduce the effect of Kaala Jadoo/Black Magic.
We hope, the above article would be useful for you. Why don’t you share your VIEWs and EXPERIENCES about Kaala Jadoo/Black Magic?
Let’s educate everyone about BLACK MAGIC and be cautious!